All the doping controls in Team CSC’s anti-doping project will be carried out by the internationally acknowledged Swedish firm IDTM (International Doping Test Management), which is used by both UCI, IOC, and a number of other Sports associations for both the Olympics and World Championships. The tests will be analyzed at independent laboratories before the test results are received by Damsgaard and the team.
The time planning for tests is as follows:
• Dezember-Januar: 1 Steroidtest und 1 EPO-Test
• Februar: 1 Steroidtest und 1 EPO-Test
• März: 1 Steroidtest und 1 EPO-Test
• April-September: 1 Steroidtest und 1 EPO-Test
• Dezember-Januar: Min. 2 Bluttests
• Februar: Min. 2 Bluttests
• März: Min. 2 Bluttests
• April: Min. 2 Bluttests
• Mai: Min. 2 Bluttests
• Juni: Min. 2 Bluttests
• Juli: Min. 2 Bluttests
• September: Min. 2 Bluttests
• Dezember-September: Mindestens zwei Tests
• Dezember-September: Tests werden vorgenommen, wenn Verdacht besteht
These tests come on top of the tests carried out by the UCI (in competition) and the national anti-doping agencies of the rider’s nationality. Each rider is thus guaranteed to be tested a minimum of 26 times over the year.
Results of the testing procedure will be available to the UCI and WADA upon request, and a summary report of the project results – with the riders anonymized – will be published at the end of the year.
Rasmus Damsgaard will also provide a 24-hour anti-doping hotline for the riders and staff of Team CSC. The project has a significant informational component, to help demystify the anti-doping efforts, safeguard the health of the riders, and ensure that the riders have all the expertise required to ride clean.